For Immediate Services
JUST 3 EASY STEPS TO A PEST-FREE HOME
THE MAG/GARD COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO BROWARD PEST CONTROL
In order to find the best treatment plan, we do a thorough inspection of your home, both exterior and interior. In doing so, we identify problem areas and customize a pest control program specifically for you in Broward. Insects live all around us in South Florida so we have developed services to help control your pest problems.
INITIAL INSPECTION / TREATMENT
EXTERIOR PEST CONTROL
- First, we put down a barrier of granular or liquid treatment around the perimeter of the house which serves as a wall to protect against incoming insects.
- Next, we spray all windows and doors with a residual, micro-encapsulated spray to prevent pests from sneaking inside.
- Finally, we will close any possible entry point where ants, cockroaches, millipedes, silverfish, and any other pest may enter the home (there may be an extra cost for large exclusions).
INTERIOR PEST CONTROL
- We start by spraying all baseboards with a residual base micro-encapsulated liquid solution.
- After, we dust behind all appliances in the kitchen and laundry room. Once done with this, we’ll remove light fixtures both in the kitchen and bathroom to dust within wall voids, where insects like cockroaches and ants hide.
- This is followed by putting down a gel bait which the pest will take back to their swarm, exterminating them at their nest.
- We will then place bait stations in strategic crevices within the kitchen and bathroom, creating a long lasting bait program.
- Lastly, we spray an IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) as a birth control for insects that stops the birth and growth cycle of the interior pest.
We have found through experience that this multi-faceted approach is the best way to control the resilient pests in Broward, such as German Cockroaches, American Cockroaches (Palmetto Bugs), Sugar Ants, grain stored pests, and many more.
As a final Step, we will set up a visit to your home every month or every other month to reapply the outside barrier. On your quarterly visit, we will exclusively be treating a four to five foot area around the perimeter of your home. Notification will be left on your front door to let you know your protection has been renewed.
We are confident that we provide the most reliable pest control. If you do experience a problem inside your home that needs to be addressed, we will gladly provide an inside service at your convenience. Our service covers Dade, Broward, & Palm Beach counties.